Tuesday, December 30, 2008

what do you do when you have a cold?


...you find a project to work on of course! This is a 12 inch quilt square I created to send in for the PW Gathering in Louisville in July. My first attempt at an "art quilt" of sorts. The teapot represents God, pouring out His love into all the little teacups..... those are the women. Notice they are all different? Just like us. It's not perfect but I had fun doing it & it helped me forget my sniffles for a while.


While I was quilting I was listening to podcasts. My sweetie bought me a fabulous radio for Christmas... it's a big job shop radio from Home Depot, indistructible (if you know me, you know that is a great idea!) & I can hook my ipod up to it... So I was catching up on podcasts, listening to Annie Smith & I hear my name! I won a book! & she announced it on the podcast... I was so excited.