Thursday, June 27, 2024

Hippy Dippy Dotty collage

 In May our guild hosted a fun workshop with Carol Morrissey to learn her Hippy Dippy Dotty collage method. I had great fun making my own small version....

This is the pile of fabric and die cut circles that went into my quilt

It was fun to play with color and design for a day and I love my finished project. I straight line quilted it on my domestic machine, added a faced binding and hung it in my dining room. It's 23"x19".  It was fun to see how different everyone's quilts turned out!






2 comments:

Maria said...

Looks fantastic and what a nice bright wall hanging to display in your dining room.

Debbie said...

What a unique and fun finish. With all those dots, I'm not surprised you loved making it. Fun to have it hanging in your home!