Saturday, September 16, 2023

Puff Quilt


A few months ago, my daughter asked if I had seen the new puff quilts popping up here and there and I laughed! Does anyone else remember making these in the 1970s? yup. me too.


I checked out the tutorial from Lo & Behold Stitchery and started collecting fabrics in Ally's favorite shades of pink. Many months, including 2 weekend retreats later, the puff quilt was finished.


I must say, I found these instructions to be a bit tedious. Not difficult at all, but physically way more tedious than the way we made them years ago. That said, I followed the instructions and the finished quilt is lovely. Ally is happy with it, as is Miss Georgia, our newest Grand-puppy!


Also, it will be the only one I ever make. You can bet on that!



 

2 comments:

Maria said...

The Pink Puffy does look great and the new fur baby does look happy.

Debbie said...

haha. "It will be the only one...." I think you're a step ahead of me on that. Unless of course a grandgirl ever asks for one. ;-) Yay you for making Ally happy though.