Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What to Wear Wednesday - another Ebony Tee

 Here I am in another version of the Ebony Tee by Closet Case Patterns. This one is the "dress" length with set in sleeves and a scoop neckline. I do love the scoop, it lays nicely. The set in sleeves are fine, but I will admit I prefer the raglan version. If I make another longer ebony, I will adjust the raglan view I think! But this is very wearable (I wore it to church this morning!).

The fabric is a t-shirt knit from Hobby Lobby and it's a great quality. I wore it over a pair of black leggings which works well with my fancy leg wear, haha! Sad to have to plan my wardrobe around a clunky brace but I can walk, so not complaining. Oh, and if you are looking for me at Quilt Con the next few days, the leg brace is a dead giveaway.

When this post pops up I'll be flying off to Pasadena! Hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Connie said...

You look so pretty in that top. The color is perfect on you. I like things that are feminine and comfortable, too :)

Maria said...

Another beautiful top....have a great time....