Monday, October 16, 2017

NYC 2017

I love to visit NYC in the fall! This year the weather didn't exactly cooperate - it was still in the 80s! But I still had a wonderful time with Leigh Anne. Here is our view from the hotel room. Not too shabby!

I was there to attend the She Is Free conference with Leigh Anne, but I did sneak in a few detours... including a trip to Mood!
wow! so much fabric. I was terribly overwhelmed. Didn't buy a thing! (ok, I bought a t-shirt).

The conference was amazing! Great speakers & powerful worship. Oh, and I wore some of my new fall clothes because it was freezing in the theater, LOL
On Sunday we spent some time in Brooklyn. Visited Leigh Anne's new apartment on the top floor of this awesome brownstone...
Visited Emma Straub's sweet bookstore, Books are Magic...
And the Brooklyn General store (where, yes, I did buy some fabric!)
As always, I found inspiration in some of the incredible graffiti around town...
Until next time New York!







2 comments:

Debbie said...

NYC is on my bucket list. Nice you kind of know your way around!

ChezVies said...

Awesome graffiti!!