Saturday, August 12, 2017

little llama softie

A couple of weeks ago, Jennifer Jangles had  a sew along with her little llama softie pattern. Since Ally loves llamas, I had already purchased the pattern. Naturally I decided to sew along!
What a fun pattern, and easy too! I used sherpa fur for her body. I hadn't sewn with fur in a long time, but Jennifer gave great tips and it was easy to do.
Wool felt for her muzzle. Also, I used the black safety eyes, not that Ally needs them, ha! something new for me. They worked out great . I put a bow on her head so everyone would know she is a girl (never mind the pink ears which should give it away.)

A blanket from my stash, with aqua ric rac and tiny pompoms, because, why not?
Ally loved her so it's a success! Check out some of the other llamas made during the sew along here, on Jennifer's blog. 


5 comments:

Chantal said...

Really adorable! I love making stuffies and this one is so cute!

Debbie said...

Very fun making something you knew your girl would like. ;-)

Maria said...

Such a cute Llama. A nice gift for Ally.

Connie said...

He is adorable! I have been going through some of your posts and I love it here . . . just became your newest follower.
Happy quilting!
Connie :)

Ondrea said...

How adorable and cute is that!!!!