Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Luisa Crossbody Bag

Svetlana (sotak handmade) has done it again! Her newest bag pattern, the Luisa Crossbody Bag is my new favorite bag. (I know, I know, I say that EVERY time, but this time I mean it!
I always feel like I've hit the jackpot when I get to pattern test for Svetlana. Her patterns are so well written and easy to follow. Her bags have awesome details and always finish very professionally. This one is no exception!

I find I always learn something new when I make her bags. This one has an adjustable strap, which I assumed would be tricky to do. I shouldn't have worried! As always, the instructions were clear and simple and my strap worked perfectly the very first time.

You can see the bag has a hidden zipper pocket on the front
And two slip pockets on the back (perfect for cell phone and keys)
Open up the recessed zip top
And you'll find another zip pocket in the lining! So many great details
The pattern is available now in Svetlana's shop. She even has a discount deal today! It's a winner.... hop on over there and get yourself one!




4 comments:

Sally said...

This bag is gorgeous! I love it! I'm going straight over to check out the pattern. You're lucky that you've managed to get onto Svetlana's tester list!

Ondrea said...

Wow! How clever are you! I hate making bags. Yours looks so lovely.

Debbie said...

Lovely! I already bought the hardware and pattern for a different bag but I may need to make this one too!! Svetlana's patterns are always a pleasure to sew up!

Maria said...

Do you a great job of testing the fabulous new bag pattern Ellyn...