Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dallas Quilt Show

I always love to go to the Dallas Quilt Show in March. This year, there were many quilts that especially spoke to me. The show theme this year was Words and Letterforms and there were many quilts entered that fit the theme. Here are some of my favorites....
Please Write by Susan Hogan

Art does not have to match your sofa by Tonya Littmann

Rain by Elizabeth Budd
Rebecca Williams from Southlake, TX entered her Texas quilt called My Heart is Deep in Texas
you might remember the blog hop I participated in almost 2 years (TWO YEARS???) ago and I was thrilled to find the wonky star block I designed in her quilt
A couple more quilts I loved just for fun...
Jadon's Guitar by Kathy Bright

2 comments:

Ondrea said...

I love that first quilt and the guitar. So clever! Woohooo, you are a star with your block featured in that quilt.

Hilary said...

Love the Texas quilt! So cool to see the block you designed in something :D