Thursday, May 7, 2015

a couple of little finishes

One day at work a couple of weeks ago I had a Starbucks drink (fizio spiced rootbeer. Have you tried them? My current favorite) anyways, the cup was sweating and making a mess. Well duh, I thought, we need some mug rugs spread around for employee drinks! So I dug in the scrap bucket and soon I had these three simple nine patch mug rugs ready. They are being put to good use!
 A couple of special friends have birthdays in May so I made them some Lola Pouches and tucked some treats inside. Have you tried the Lola Pouch yet? It's a new favorite go-to pattern for me.
sometimes a quick little finish is the perfect project, don't you think?

5 comments:

Chantal said...

I love quick little finishes. They stop me from wondering if I will ever have a finish!!! Fun to do too. I love your mug rugs and lola pouches.

Debbie said...

I totally think! Working on a little pouch for mother's day in between the overwhelming quilt-top piecing!

Melissa said...

Cute projects!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute cute! I need to make a Lola pouch myself. I really like it.

Maria said...

Lovely mug rugs...

Lola pouches are gorgeous and I haven't made one yet...