Tuesday, April 21, 2015

my first major creation....

ah that bow! 
Although I have been making things my whole life, 25 years ago today my first major creation made her appearance......

She's still my tiny one (not as tiny as the photo above, but still tiny!) but she has become a woman of strong faith, big adventures, love of travel, curiosity about the world around her and wonderful kindness to her family and friends. I encourage you to read about her adventures here.
exploring the Cleveland Art Museum during our most recent time together
 I wish you a very happy birthday Leigh Anne! You have brought me so much joy and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet! ;-)

Maria said...

Lovely first creation Ellyn.
Was nice to pop over and visit Leigh Anne...

Melissa said...

Hope she had a lovely birthday!