Sunday, June 8, 2014

party

Humor me with one more proud mama post! Today we celebrated our Ally with family and friends. Ally took charge of the decor and the food. So, naturally there were balloons...

She had bought herself a Texas State Bobcat dress earlier this spring and it was the perfect attire for the party.
In fact, Hubby and I wore our Bobcat shirts too...

Ally created a fabulous dessert table, complete with cupcakes and all kinds of candy. I have to tell you, the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids did. Everyone took some extra treats home.

 Check out the lollipop bouquets Ally made. So so cute! Little pails from Hobby Lobby with a styrofoam ball on top to stick the suckers into.

It was a fun day. Now I need a nap!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh I wish I was there as it looks like it was just the best party.....

Lynne said...

Such a great idea! LOVE it!

Melissa said...

That dessert table was so FUN & Robbie and I enjoyed the little treats I brought home! (thanks!) So proud of that beautiful young lady!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

That lollipop bucket is a very cute idea! I will have to remember that for Amelia's birthday party this year.