Sunday, May 4, 2014

an exciting weekend! Prom and very happy mail


 I promised you some prom pictures, well here you go! Here's my beautiful baby girl with her daddy before she left for the dance on Saturday night....

 And here she is with all of her best buddies. Such an awesome group of kids. They had a wonderful time!
I also received some very happy mail on Saturday that I had been waiting for! I've been keeping a secret from you! I am honored to be a contributor in this new book by F&W publishing....
 So many fun crafty projects by so many different contributors. Here's a peek at my page, featuring my decorative sewing pins that I love to make....

And guess what? Sew Mama Sew giveaway day is coming up on May 12! Perfect timing... I have a copy of this awesome book that I will give away to one of my blog readers with some added goodies! I just love giveaway day, don't you?

5 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Beautiful prom attendees and Congratulations! How exciting!!!

Maria said...

Ally and her friends look gorgeous. Bet they enjoyed their Prom night...
Congratulations on being published. Looks like a great book.

Melissa said...

Ally looks so beautiful in these promo photos!!! Congrats on being a contributor in the book!! :>)

Patchwork Mummy said...

Love Ally's dress she looks stunning! I bet it is super exciting seeing your name in print. :-)

prsd4tim2 said...

OH, they do grow up so fast, don't they? What a lovely young woman!

And congrats on the book contribution. Way to go! (And I'd love to know how to do those pin thingys, so obviously I need to win your book.)