Saturday, August 24, 2013

sewing with my sisters

Today I had a sewing day with my small group from quilt guild, "Seams like Sisters". I love these gals and have learned so much from them the last few years. For the first time, I had them at MY house today. It was so much fun. We laughed A LOT!

Carol showed us an awesome art piece that she made....


 Alice and Sandy laughing working so hard...

 Ellen quilting away (I really need to get her to teach me to machine quilt)...
 More laughing hard work from Joellen and Diann...
 And Carol finished up the binding on this beauty...

I also finished up the binding on a quilt I will share with you soon, and started on my fall table runner from the Traders Dice swap. These gals all agreed that we need to play Traders Dice soon.... I can't wait to get together with them again!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Lucky ladies to have a sewing day at your home Ellyn.
Lots of beautiful work there too.

Melissa said...

It looks like a fun day - so glad it went well!

Trae Flesher said...

Busy Bees! Looks like you had a good group and a great time!