Friday, July 5, 2013

July stitch along

Our July theme for bring 'n brag is patriotic. Well, since I have folks stitching along all around the world, I didn't want to presume you would want to stitch up an American flag! I thought and thought about it, and then it came to me! I would stitch the American pastime, Baseball!

 My family loves baseball. We love to go to games and cheer for our favorite teams. Steve played baseball into high school and I loved to go to all of his games too. I even stitched up a baseball themed fabric flower to pin to my purse when we went to a game last week...
 And now we have seven stitcheries all done! I hope you'll add your finished blocks to our Flikr group. I'd love to see what you are stitching....
you can download a free copy of the baseball stitching pattern here.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Love the baseball theme Ellyn.Wht a cute flower just perfect to we're to the game.

Melissa said...

Great idea for July! Cute!

Anita said...

Very cute blocks, love
the theme.Cheers, Anita.