Tuesday, July 9, 2013

crafty tuesday

Since I had a date with Mickey Mouse last Tuesday, we postponed Crafty Tuesday until the second Tuesday this month. And, silly me, I completely forgot to take pictures. By the time Melissa reminded me to get my camera out, some folks had left. Raquel was all packed up and ready to go....

Trae was carefully stacking her elongated hexies so they would stay in order (and Melissa was "watching"). ...
I did a bunch of little projects today, including crocheting this fancy dish cloth...

So another crafty Tuesday is in the books! I'm so glad we started doing this almost a year ago. I love having my crafty buddies around me.

3 comments:

Sally said...

It's always so much fun to get together with friends and do some crafting! I was just thinking the other day that I need to knit or crochet some new dishcloths for myself and that star looks like a really cute pattern!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad we have this fun every month! Such a fun crafty group of ladies to hang out with!

Maria said...

Pleased you had a great day with your crafty friends...