Wednesday, December 12, 2012

winter

We've finally had some chilly days in Texas. I wasn't sure winter was ever going to arrive this year. While I'm not a big fan of cold weather, I am happy to drag out my long sleeved shirts & sweaters. Also, I made myself a fun scarf a few weeks ago and I've been waiting and waiting to wear it. I did some simple patchwork piecing, backed it in flannel and crocheted an edging on it....






I snuck some pieces of my Liberty of London fabrics in there. I'm hoarding every scrap of that fabric. I will be very sad when I use the last piece.

I am thinking about writing up a tutorial for this scarf..... would you be interested in that? It would be a fun project to work on on a cold winter night.

7 comments:

Sarah_L_N said...

I would be interested in a tutorial, your scarf is so sweet!

Deborah said...

Your scarf is adorable! I collect Liberty Lawn and their new quilting fabric. I know how you feel about how precious it is. Yes! A tutorial would be great.

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

I love this! I don't crochet but my daughter does, so maybe we could collaborate. :) I would love to see a tutorial.

Sherry said...

Yes, I would love the tutorial! Combines both of my favorite hobbies, sewing and crochet.

Lisa said...

How bright and fun! Gorgeous

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Would be great but I don't crochet. :(

Chelley said...

Yes, I'd love a tutorial! This is darling!