Sunday, November 4, 2012

learning to sew - lesson three

Two of my three young friends returned for a third lesson yesterday. They decided they wanted to make pillowcases. They have become quite comfortable in my sewing space. Ironing...
 Pinning...
 And sewing of course. Today's lesson included a group trip to Hobby Lobby to pick out their own fabric. They made wonderful choices...
 Sometimes things get a little silly...
 We found ourselves with plenty of time left over, so the girls rummaged in my Christmas stash and each made a Christmas pillowcase too!

 Nice work girls!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Well done girls. You did choose great fabrics. I love all you pillowcases.

Laura Maxell said...

this looks like fun :) the pillow cases are really pretty...

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, I believe they know more than me now. Great pillowcases!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome! and how nice of you to let them raid your stash for Christmas pillow cases.

Kızlık zarı said...

Useful information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck! Please keep up the good articles, thanks!
Kızlık zarı