Sunday, November 4, 2012

learning to sew - lesson three

Two of my three young friends returned for a third lesson yesterday. They decided they wanted to make pillowcases. They have become quite comfortable in my sewing space. Ironing...
 Pinning...
 And sewing of course. Today's lesson included a group trip to Hobby Lobby to pick out their own fabric. They made wonderful choices...
 Sometimes things get a little silly...
 We found ourselves with plenty of time left over, so the girls rummaged in my Christmas stash and each made a Christmas pillowcase too!

 Nice work girls!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Well done girls. You did choose great fabrics. I love all you pillowcases.

Laura Maxell said...

this looks like fun :) the pillow cases are really pretty...

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, I believe they know more than me now. Great pillowcases!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome! and how nice of you to let them raid your stash for Christmas pillow cases.