Thursday, October 11, 2012

traveling stash box... are you next?

Remember this box I showed you the other day? I received it from Jen over at Miss Punkie Pie...
Well I took a few things out that I really like and think I might use. A few fabrics (of course the polka dots called my name!), a pattern and a couple of zippers (free zippers! Yay!)

 Then I found some things in my stash to pass along and I put them into the already-overflowing-box...
 And now it is ready to pass on to one of you! I can only ship this very heavy box in the US. I'm sorry international readers. Only US readers can compete for this one.

Here's what you need to do:
Leave a comment on this post. Tell me what you are working on this week. Or tell me what you are hoping to find in the box.

For a second entry, follow my blog. Then leave a second comment telling me that you are a follower.

I will choose a random winner on Monday, October 15 and ship the box off to you next week! Good luck!



13 comments:

Maria said...

Ah I recognise some of the fabric in your Stash Box Ellyn.
Have fun with the Stash Box U.S ladies.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I'm happy that a piece or two of my stash made it into yours. ;)

No need to add me. I've had my fun.

melsdaisypatch said...

I am getting ready to redo my husbands seat for his tree stand. He left it in our hunting cabin and the mice had a lot of fun with it!! I would love to play.

Rebecca Isaacs said...

I just found your post on Pinterest, and I plan to make the candy sleighs for my daughter's friends this holiday season! Thanks for sharing!

Barb N said...

Wow! Look at how stuffed that box is. How fun! I've just learned about the traveling stash boxes this morning, and that sound like a lot of fun. Would love to play along. This week I'm working on a Halloween wall hanging - for myself!

Barb N said...

I am a new follower - love your convertible!

Melinda said...

I am working on quilting my guild's raffle quilt. It is a beautiful Kim McLean pattern with Kaffe fabric.

sewfrench.com said...

I have never heard about the traveling boxes until I ran into another post about them. Sounds fascinating, who doesn't like a surprise?!!!

No sewing for me this weekend, I'm taking my husband to a Doobie Brothers concert for his birthday!!

loritfrench@comcast.net

Judy said...

I am a new follower!

Judy said...

I have several projects going right now. I am making a Fall wall hanging with pumpkins and half square triangles. My own design. I am also sewing for granddaughter. She is out of premie clothes and needs big girl clothes!

Wendy said...

I am working on a quilt for my granddaughter....I tried twice yesterday to post this, so I know it might not make it today.

ba56a876-428b-11e2-aef5-000bcdcb8a73 said...

I am working on a quilt to send to the hurricaine Sandy children.I could use some new children material....

ba56a876-428b-11e2-aef5-000bcdcb8a73 said...

I am working on quilts for hurricaine Sandy victims....in need of material....