Monday, December 5, 2011

my ticker tape stack is growing!

Blocks nine and ten are done! Navy and pink.... I really enjoy doing these and can't believe we're almost halfway done! This is going to be one huge quilt with 24 blocks.

And I bought some fabric the other day, just LOVE this line! I had no idea what I was going to do with it when I bought it, but now a new pattern is brewing in my head...

I can't wait to show you what I'm planning! Maybe it will be a tutorial here on the blog if it turns out the way I hope it will. Not sure anything will happen with it before Christmas, to be honest. You'll just have to stay tuned!



7 comments:

Sally said...

I love this fabric! Can't wait to see what you make with it! Your ticker tape blocks look good, too. I'm still way, way, way behind on my Birdie Stitches blocks, so it's a good thing I didn't try to do any other sew-a-longs!

Maria said...

What gorgeous fabrics Ellyn. I love houses. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Lovin' those houses!!!

Thearica said...

I am loving your blog! You show such awesome fabrics. Can you share the specifics on this please. :)

Unknown said...

Where did you get that city fabric? :)

Ellyn said...

Hi Mandy,
I hope you check back here because you are a no reply blogger and I can't email you! The fabric is called Sweet on NYC by Pixie Pops.... it was a line out nearly three years ago. I don't know if you can still find it anywhere. I bought mine at The Quilt Asylum in McKinney TX

Thearica said...

ellyn... you are actually a no-reply blogger yourself...

I found some of the fabric at e-quilter..

http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_search.html