Two of Joellen's sweet daughters joined us. These girls are totally crafty. Must be genetic. I didn't get a picture of Sharon before the camera battery died (dumb. I know) but here are a couple of pictures of her fabulous studio space...
If I had this space I would never leave my house. Ever. It was so great! Here's the birthday girl, all smiles...
And another group shot. What a terrific day!
Do you have awesome crafty friends like mine?



Can see you all had the best day....
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun! I'm so glad these crafty birthday parties evolved from Crafty Tuesdays - what will we come up with next?
ReplyDeleteDo you have a Facebook page?
ReplyDeleteThat is a great studio! You're lucky to have so many great crafty friends!
ReplyDeleteI do have crafty friends like yours! Oh...wait a second...
ReplyDeleteOK. I am officially jealous! Sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLove that crafty space! I have a few "true life" crafty friends but not many. Bloggers are the best crafting buddies. :)
ReplyDelete