Lectures and Workshops

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday USA!

Here in Allen, Texas, we celebrate the fourth of July in June. Don't ask me why.... it wasn't my decision! But I really enjoyed the fireworks this year. Hubby and I took one of my quilts down to the park and laid on the grass with a million other people (it probably wasn't quite a million but it seemed that way). I took these pictures with my iPhone! I was surprised they actually turned out pretty good. 




Enjoy the fourth everyone.

4 comments:

  1. These did turn out great - we heard the fireworks, but didn't get out to see them. Hope y'all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that's different... Great photos Ellyn..
    Oh your ticker tape is nealry finished... 6 sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connecticut girl says "hi". We adopted a dog from Texas. My daughter did, too, in the Spring. They are so wonderful. Loved looking through your blog. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had our fireworks on the 3rd. I guess because more people will attend if they don't have to work the next day or something.

    I took my camera so that I could take photos of the fireworks, but my camera died...go figure.

    ReplyDelete