Tuesday, April 20, 2010

another top for me

I made myself another top today. Using pattern 3893 from Simplicity. I made view F, with the short sleeve and front placket neckline. It went together quickly & easily! I used a cotton fabric I bought off the quilt wall at Joanns (on sale of course!) I did not put a closure at the top of the neckline like they suggested. Honestly, the neckline barely opens & is fine without it. I also left off the tie around the waist. I made it, but decided not to attach it because it added too much bulk to the waist (heaven knows I don't need that!) All in all, I love the end result... it fits nicely. I will make it again, probably one of the other views with the v neck. I figure I can wear a tank or cami underneath it & it will look cute! Maybe a voile or drapier fabric would be cute too... so many possibilities!


What are you making today?

No comments: